What its all about?!?!?!

Ok so your wondering what I'm up to eh.
Well this is a list of all the random kind things I've done for people, I'm going to try and do at least one but hopefully more each day for the foreseeable future. The idea of writing this down is twofold, firstly I hope that it will encourage some of you to do something similar on a regular basis, and secondly it will be a record of some of the things I've done along my life starting on the 9th January 2010.
Peace n Love.....

My Facebook Page

Google Search

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Wednesday Jan 12th 2011

Hi all,
So my letter made it into the Metro today, with a headline on the letters page of "A Mysterious Messenger" nice, hope it made some people stop and think and maybe take some of it on board. heres a copy... Other than that I didnt get up to too much today except added the adsense links to the right of my page to try and generate some extra cash to keep these random acts going on. Oh and I gave a friend in need a room for a week between flats and fixed my mates iMac.


No comments:

Post a Comment