What its all about?!?!?!

Ok so your wondering what I'm up to eh.
Well this is a list of all the random kind things I've done for people, I'm going to try and do at least one but hopefully more each day for the foreseeable future. The idea of writing this down is twofold, firstly I hope that it will encourage some of you to do something similar on a regular basis, and secondly it will be a record of some of the things I've done along my life starting on the 9th January 2010.
Peace n Love.....

My Facebook Page

Google Search

Thursday 13 January 2011

Thursday Jan 13th 2011

Ok so we got some responses today from the letter in the paper yesterday, seems to have had a good effect on most readers though I have to apologise to "Despairing, Balloch" and hope that what ever problems that are in their life they overcome and learn to see the light in the world.
On another note I helped a friend get access to the internet on their computer, and behaved in a gentlemanly manner to all others I encountered today.
Heres the responses.....  Click to view!

No comments:

Post a Comment