What its all about?!?!?!

Ok so your wondering what I'm up to eh.
Well this is a list of all the random kind things I've done for people, I'm going to try and do at least one but hopefully more each day for the foreseeable future. The idea of writing this down is twofold, firstly I hope that it will encourage some of you to do something similar on a regular basis, and secondly it will be a record of some of the things I've done along my life starting on the 9th January 2010.
Peace n Love.....

My Facebook Page

Google Search

Monday 17 January 2011

Monday Jan 17th 2011

So today was eventful, Walking back along rose street after work I spotted a beggar outside Sainsburys so I walked up to him and got the usual "any spare change mate" to which I replied, "Sorry I only carry plastic, do you want anything from the shop?", he asked for a friji milkshake so I went in and bought him a couple of milkshakes and a big bunch of bananas and a massive bag of salt and vinegar kettle chips. When I came out with the carrierbag and gave him the lot he was really pleased and thanked me a few times as I left on my way. I passed another beggar just up from Planet out and stopped and chatted to him for a while and gave him some ciggies. Next off with a fiver I had in my pocket I bought 5 scratch cards and handed them out to the first 5 people I saw, the woman who served me, a older lady with a hat, a girl with her son a couple walking up leith walk and a chap walking up the road with a frown on his face., Everyone is so shocked by random acts its funny. Have they never heard the saying 'Never look a gifthorse in the mouth'
Roll on Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. Hey RJ,

    This is an interesting concept and I'd love to promote it in the Edinburgh Evening News. Can you give me a bell on 0131 620 8763 so we can have a chat?

    Best wishes,
    David McCann

    ReplyDelete